Friday, October 15, 2010

YES!

It's true! I have returned to blog world after a month-long anti-technology binge! It was nice to take a break, but oh man is it nice to be back! It feels wonderful. Hello to anybody reading this blog. Does anyone read it? I may never know.

There are random things that I want to rapidly update you on, and I shall do so in list form.
I'm eating a granny smith apple.
Eli turned 17 on Wednesday. Ahh!
I went to the fair yesterday.
I bought new jeans and got a haircut yesterday.
Yesterday was a good day.
I am going on a "college road trip" soon.
It interferes with Tim's birthday, and I'm indescribably bummed.
I am a little chilly right now, but that matters not.
I miss you, Gracie. I can't explain it.
I need to get ready for a Spanish test.
I'm running in Race for the Cure tomorrow.
I made Eli an egg sandwich for lunch today.
I am embarrassed that almost everything I've said begins with "I".
Gracie is cute.
Scotty wobbles. (Yes, this is a complete sentence.)
Tim makes me happy.
Striped PJ's make me happy.
Schoolwork should be done by me.
My parents are wonderful.
Now is the time for me to end this post of complete mondarity.

Farewell, blog world. It's nice to be back.

-caylayyy

No comments:

Post a Comment