Tuesday, November 16, 2010

It's Caylie!

I am back, and I am blogging! Hooray. Gracie- I LOVE THE NEW BACKGROUND. I do. I really do. It's quite precious. I'm in this wierd state of mind where everything feels...fast. Intense. Like even the sound my keyboard is making as I type on it sounds overwhelmingly loud and overstimulating. I can't explain it, but it's insanely wierd. Ah.

Hey Gracie, guess what? You. Me. Party. Tomorrow. My house.

Yesterday we went to a drama group thing. And we sang. And Tim looked like the worm from Veggie Tales. It was a good time.

Today, I heated up some cranberry bread and then buttered it. The bread was really mushy as I was spreading the butter, but I didn't think much of it. I took my plate with a slice of bread up to my newly cozy room and took a seat, ready to enjoy.

Little did I know, the bread was BAD. Sour. Foul. Awful.

I took a bite and automaticly gagged. And I'm not even one of those prissy-easily-grossed-out kind of girls. But everything about this bread was repulsive. The texture- it was like it was infested with bugs. The taste- indescribable. The smell- it smelled like straight up death.

This happened over an hour and a half ago and I'm still so disturbed. I can't explain it. It was...I...I'm scarred for life. Alright. Wow.

Ok, well, I must go do schoolwork and such.

Still disturbed,

caylielane.

No comments:

Post a Comment