Thursday, November 18, 2010

Just...read it.

There is a teeny tiny tootsie roll wrapper next to the keyboard that I'm currently typing on.

I went to co-op yesterday.

I'm getting my wisdom teeth out soon.

My stomach is doing crazy things.

There's a football floating in our little pool.

I can hear the dryer running.

You are right. Leggings are not pants.

It's important to know the difference between the two Bobs. Dylan and Marley.

I used to love Big Comfy Couch.

Still do.

Just how big IS the boogie man?

My sniff, sniff, coughing is going away.

Gracie, come to me.

I want to be at a park.

I'm still laughing at Mrs. O's Narnia joke.

I really, really like Wendy's.

Baskets are cute things.

I have this one hat that I wear...

There are always things to be thankful for. Always.

Pickles are better than bacon.

Bristol should NOT have beat Brandy. Not right.

There is an arrow hidden in the FedEx trademark.

Frames without pictures in them aren't all that special.

I really want that yellow dress.

I'm hungry.

I want iTunes to work again. So badly...

I'm his....chicken. That's so silly!

I want to ride my bicycle.

How did Mary get that little lamb?

It's Thursday. Those are weird.

Ok....bye. (:

-Frazzled. (caylie.)

No comments:

Post a Comment