Saturday, September 11, 2010

Am I the only one that is using this blog?

Caylie where are you?! I miss you dearie! Please post something SOOOON!
Well I'm listening to Pandora... It kinda is ticking me off. You 'like' one song that drops the f-bomb and from then on it sends you absolute crap.
Anyway... I'm in the process of getting ready for cotillion. I am not the kind of girl who wears dresses and puts on sparkley makeup... So here I am looking in the mirror completely lost. I'm not going to bore you with the details of what I'm going to wear, what brands of makeup I'm putting on, etc. If you like that kind of stuff, stop reading. I disown you from my blog.
I can hear Caylie now... "No! Come back! I want you as my friend! I love EVERYONE!" But that's Caylie. Not me.
Sorry Caylie. I made you sound WAY too enthusiastic.
This was going to be long and deep, but I'm tired of typing. So I'll talk to you later internet people!
~Helplessly dressed up

No comments:

Post a Comment