Sunday, September 12, 2010

No, no you're not...

Ok, YES, i've failed at posting for the past...long time. but NO, you are not the only one using this blog. Why? It is OUR blog! Shared, therefore I shall be typing on it, like I'm doing right now. Last night I saw you before you went to cotillion, and I'm going to tell you right now that you looked...absolutely stunning. I do not say this in any form of a sarcastic manner. You are so beautiful, no matter what you're wearing. Add in that dress and stuff....wow. Wow, gorgeous.

Hey, guess what? Church starts in 20 minutes. And guess what else? I'm the only one in my family that's ready to go. The only one that's even made it downstairs yet. Welcome to the Gillum home, rushing, rushing, forever late, but happy. That's what we are most of the time.

Tonight is a game night thing at the church, and we will party it up.

I have a new bracelet. It's so beautiful and I keep looking at it with happiness. And it's from Thailand. And it's from Tim. Pretty great, if you ask me.

Hmm. I want a rice cake.

hey, someone is coming downstairs right now! Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment