Saturday, September 4, 2010

Not the first post, but the first post from me

Hello fellow bloggers, blog readers, monkeys with computers, and students at Hogwarts~
Let me start out by saying- My pinky hurts. I sliced it on a can, and now it feels bloody aweful.
I spelled aweful wrong. But you know what? I like how I spelled it better.
Okay, we didn't say this on the 'about me' because it sounds too silly and Barbie, but both Caylie and I have boyfriends. Sorry fellas. I wouldn't have said that, but I rather miss mine at this moment. So fellow bloggers, blog readers, monkeys with computers, and students at Hogwarts, I did say it. So you can deal with it.
I'm watching a cooking show, and a fat Asian man was just talking about climbing mountains. I love Asians, and I love fat people. I already really like that man.
I'm not good at just typing out random things, and when I do I write it in a letter. So let me tell you the rudiments of the lovely lady know as Caylie....
1. Caylie is one of the most amazing women ever considered being conceived. End of story.
2. Caylie has one of the cutest little brothers of all time. He's my best friend.
3. Caylie is dating my brother. It makes me giggle with happiness when I think of it. I know she said I was an every child, but he's my brother. It's possible.
4. Caylie is a glutard. A rather extreme one. All I can say about that.
5. Caylie can sing like no one you've ever heard. I swear, angels don't cry when they hear her sing, they freakin jump off their clouds and commit suicide it's so beautiful.
6. Caylie is an Asian. And a granny. She is in fact, a Grasian Anny.
7. Caylie has a thing where 77 and 7 randomly pop up in her life. It happens so much it's crazy. And a little freaky.
8. Caylie is an insane photographer. Photos give her freakouts when they're good. So does music. It's funny to see her listen to a good song. It shows the world that there's still some happiness and goodness.
9. Caylie is just cute. End of story.
10. If it wasn't for Caylie, I would be a completely different person. Literally. She's shown me a lot, and I just hope that I may have blessed her a tenth of how much she has blessed me.
That's about all there is to it. We're just two friends who want to show the world a thing or two about what two girls can do. We have crazy lives, but who cares? We don't pretend to be perfect, and as you'll see I'm very far from it. We're both in love with the lives we've been given, and I wouldn't change a thing.
~The red-ish haired Gummy Bear

No comments:

Post a Comment