Saturday, September 4, 2010

The First.

Welcome to Caylie and Gracie's blog! Caylie here. Gracie and I...you have to understand...we have good times. There are many silly things that we do, say, think...and you shall learn many of them. Let me tell you a bit about Gracie. She is very beautiful. She has short brownish/redish hair. She is random, like me. She is an every child (we are not fans of the term "only child"). She's a fabulous guitar player. She is homeschooled, like me. She shares my opinion that homeschooling allows one to be more social, if they want to. She likes to talk. As do I. She has a cute house. She has two dogs, Maggie and Lola, that are fabulous. She has a certain sentimental face that she makes that is now referred to as the 'birthday face'. She loves Jesus very much.

When it comes to telling you about me...well...I'll start off by sharing my bucket list, and the rest will come in time. Before I die, I absolutely must:
1. Get married
2. Go to Paris
3. Have blonde hair
4. Spend six months in another state
5. Eat octopus
6. Own diamond earrings
7. Drive a convertible
8. Pierce my cartilige
9. Learn Jai-Ho (check!)
10. Go on a cruise
11. Go to Hawaii
12. Go to Africa
13. Go to South America
14. Win contest/sweepstakes
15. Make bread from scratch
16. Buy shoes over $200.
17. Ride segway (check!)
18. Act on television
19. Go skydiving
20. Go to New York.

There is a little bit about me. I have a good life, and I'm so blessed. I love rain, cran-grape juice, writing, people, and my powerful, faithful, sufficient God.

Thanks for reading the very first post! There shall be many more to come.

-euphoric granny by the name of Caylie.

No comments:

Post a Comment