Tuesday, September 21, 2010

A tragic (but temporary!) loss

Caylie, I'm afraid to tell you, is on one of her ex-technology binges right now. For one month's time, her lovely presence shall not be felt on this lovely blog. I am so sorry my blog reader. (Shout out to Emma!)
You know what? I'm going to write a quick little paragraph about this Emma I just shouted at. She has always been a devoted reader of Caylie's blog, and recently stumbled on this little nugget of goodness. I don't know this girl at all, but if she's cool enough to read these kinds of blogs then she is automatically awesome. There you are. You are now famous chickie-poo.
I call people random things a lot. Pet names you might say. Chickie-poo is one of these. Most of the time, I say bud. Someone texts me: Hey what's up? I will almost always reply: Hey bud! Not much... Just doing some [insert current homework]. You? So if you ever text me, that is what you shall get.
I have recently become a Nerdfighter. I leave you now with the words of wisdom, DFTBA.
~The one more likely to end up in a mental hospital

No comments:

Post a Comment