Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Just a Quickie

I had this wierd urge to blog right away. I cannot tell you why, though...I really don't have anything of slight importance to say. Right now, I'm sitting in the laundry room, where our lovely desktop computer rests. Normally, I'd be on my laptop, but we are having wireless issues.

Today....is the first day of cross country! Hooray!

I feel like this rap that's been said between you and me (gracie and caylie) for months now should be put into writing at last. So...here it is. The Gracie Caylie Rap? Made up at that life changing retreat where we realized we were made to be friends. Hahaha.

"Oh brother, it's my mother!
I'm a poet, didn't know it!
I can rhyme anytime!
OH SNAP, I can rap!"

Yup, this is said on a regular basis. Call it silly but...well, call it silly. Because that's what it is. That's what we are a lot of times. Other things that get said regularly with us?

"California, Connecticut, Massachusetts."
"Don't freak out!!"
"If I...were to jump...off my father's...blue...tower..."
"Caylie, do you need help?"..."NO!"..."Tiiiim?!"...."NO!"
"7.78 seconds!!"

Gracie, you can add as many as you desire, because I know there are many more. We have spectacular times togther, you and me. Hey. I need to do chemistry.

-caylielane the dreamer.

No comments:

Post a Comment