Sunday, September 12, 2010

Ode to Mondarity...

Dear humans, aliens, and burgers at Wobble House-
Before I start this lovely post of silliness, let me say thank you Caylie. You made me blush in your last post. Well, not really. Cause I don't blush. But you made me smile! :D
I just realized that mondar has not been said in a long time. So I decided to bring it back. I'm in a strange mood, and because you don't know us, here is some info about the main men in our lives. Here are five facts about my boyfriend, followed by five about Caylie's, then five about both.
Scott first:
1. He wobbles. Sometimes literally, but mainly just his brain.
2. He hides his smartness with his wobbliness. He really is smart though. Ask me about it sometime.
3. His hair is in a constant state of poofiness.
4. He is covered head to toe in scars. (literally)
5. He may just be the most amazing, GOOD guy ever born.

Now Timbo:
1. He's my bruder. We are more typical siblings than real siblings.
2. He's just a good clean guy. In every way possible.
3. He is insanely cheesy romantic. But that's a good thing. Cause Caylie likes cheeseballs. (Which are gluten free!)
4. He can make even the most depressed person laugh and be happy. He's just that kind of guy. But he isn't silly. He's just awesome. :)
5. He doesn't like Mexican food. Neither does Caylie. Sign from God.

Now Both:
1. They have insane man love. The two of them are more of a couple than any of us.
2. They are the best two guys you'll ever find.
3. They are absolutely hilarious, wonderfully sweet, amazingly caring, and perfectly awesome.
4. We're a foursome. :)
5. God really, REALLY loves me and Caylie for making those guys.

Okay. There you go! A little background info on our fellers.
~The only one of us that would post something like this.

No comments:

Post a Comment