Monday, September 6, 2010

Explosion of Randomness: The First of Many

I just got back from Gracie's house. Yes, yes I did. We ate dinner. I ate gluten free, why? Because I'm a glutard.

Gracie- thanks for letting me borrow that blue nail polish. It shall be applied this very night. Unless I get sleepy.

I was going to show you that video...but I had to leave. Remind me to show it to you. (:

For anyone who has not seen Ramona and Beezus, you should. I went into it with my family thinking, "oh, this is something only my four year old brother will get enjoyment out of." False. Call me four, but I thought it was stinkin adorable. It was just...so...happy. Very happy. And if something makes me happy, its lovable.

Did you know Cheetos are gluten free? I didn't until Gracie's mama informed me of that tonght. YIPPEE! Jellybeans are too. I like jellybeans. The ones that are popcorn flavored.

"It's not a food...and it's not a drink...smoothies are wierd!"

-grasian.

1 comment: